ROS People Tracking
hdl_people_tracking is a ROS package for real-time people tracking using a 3D LIDAR.
- 클러스터링 : It first performs Haselich's clustering technique to detect human candidate clusters,
- Confidence-Based Pedestrian Tracking in Unstructured Environments Using 3D Laser Distance Measurements
- 깃북 정리
- 분류 : and then applies Kidono's person classifier to eliminate false detections.
- Pedestrian Recognition Using High-definition LIDAR
- 추적 : The detected clusters are tracked by using Kalman filter with a contant velocity model.
Kenji Koide, Jun Miura, and Emanuele Menegatti, A Portable 3D LIDAR-based System for Long-term and Wide-area People Behavior Measurement, Advanced Robotic Systems, 2019